Diamond Dazzle Stick Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Giveaway. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Harold Johnson & Son Nuneaton Ltd whose registered office is at 51 Queens Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5JX. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Johnsons Jewellers employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the giveaway.
3. To enter the prize draw you should 'like' our Facebook giveaway post and leave a 'comment', as per instructions on the Facebook post on Wednesday 22nd April.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered.
5. The prize is for 5 winners only.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Johnsons Jewellers reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. Everyone who likes the post and writes a comment will be entered into the prize draw for an overall winners. The winners will be chosen at random by computer from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes on the date specified on the Facebook post - 10.00am Thursday April 30th 2020. Entries received after this date and time will not be considered.
9. The winners will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system on the closing date. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
10. If the winner does not respond within a week of Facebook notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future giveaway.
12. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
13. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the giveaway or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.