H Johnson and Son, or as we are known more locally ‘Johnsons Jewellers’, is regarded as one of the premier jewellers of the Midlands.
We are not simply a seller of jewellery, but pride ourselves on the product knowledge of our staff and the specialist services and advice we offer. Johnsons was established in 1897 by Harold Johnson and was sited in the Abbey Green area of Nuneaton. The shop was moved after the War to our Queens road site.
Today the company is run by Robert Johnson, Robert’s wife Pam and their daughters Libby and Catherine. The business has expanded considerably over the years with improved window displays to exhibit even more fine jewellery and diamonds, which Robert and Libby purchase on their frequent visits to foreign trade fairs.
In addition to our fine collections of jewellery, we have one of the largest selections of watches in the area. We sell as many as 17 watch brands, which include top international brands such as Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Tag Heuer.
We are a member of the Company of Master Jewellers (CMJ) and the National Association of Goldsmiths.